Profile Evaluations, Inc. (PEI) is an industry leader in employee selection, training and development. Our employee selection program, PEI-PRE, combines personality and mental ability testing with solid behavior-based interviewing. Our training platform, PEI-911 Online, provides comprehensive instructor-led online training. Our employee development services include job analysis and agency specific performance appraisal systems.
Pre-Employment Testing and Interviewing – PEI-PRE
- Comprehensive selection PROGRAM to assist you in looking at the TOTAL candidate.
- PRE-Communications (call taker, dispatcher and communications supervisor)
- PRE-Police (entry-level police officer)
- PRE-EMS (EMS field positions – paramedic and EMT)
Interviewing and Hiring Kit – PEI’s Complete Employee Interviewing and Hiring Kit for Public Safety Communications Positions, 2nd Edition
- Over 160 suggested call taker, dispatcher and communications supervisor interview questions
- Job descriptions, self-screening questionnaire, interview rating sheets and other valuable documents you can download and customize
- Comprehensive guidelines and tips for each step in the hiring process.
Personality Testing – Comprehensive Personality Profile (CPP)
- Validated by PEI for public safety call taker, dispatcher, communications supervisor, entry-level police officer and paramedic/EMT positions.
- Provides valuable assistance in identifying those individuals with the “right stuff” – the ones who will fit your culture.
Online Training – PEI-911 Online
- Quality, cost-effective online training for public safety call taker, dispatcher, CTO and communications supervisor personnel.
- Job Analysis Studies
- Agency-specific performance appraisal systems for public safety communications call taker, dispatcher, CTO, supervisor and director positions.