Employee Evaluation Program
The Employee Evaluation Program (EEP) is a comprehensive selection PROGRAM designed specifically for public safety communications call-taker, dispatcher (telecommunicator) AND communications supervisor personnel.
The EEP –
- Blends testing and interviewing together in an easy to understand and viable format. The EEP includes the valid, defensible EEP Test Battery.
- Personality/Position Compatibility Test. The personality/position compatibility test used in the EEP Test Battery is one of the shortest yet most technologically advanced personality profiling systems currently in use. The test is computer scored via the internet allowing three different narrative reports to be generated for each candidate – a 9-page Manager’s Report – a 10-page Individual’s Self-Report and a 1-page Public Safety Job Factor Compatibility Profile Report. Each report is designed to meet the specific needs of the interviewer, trainer and supervisor/manager.
- “Distraction” Test. The “Distraction” test measures the candidate’s ability to do more than one thing at a time and remain focused under stress (i.e., multi-tasking). The test is quickly administered and easily scored. Most test takers report they enjoy taking the test; for them the test is both entertaining and challenging.
- Mental Ability Test. The mental ability test included in the EEP Test Battery is an established test of general intelligence used for selection and placement of business personnel. The test measures the candidate’s ability to learn, ability to understand instructions and ability to adapt and solve problems on the job.
- The EEP also includes PEI’s Complete Employee Interviewing and Hiring Kit for Public Safety Communications Positions – EEP Edition! Additional Details
- Over 150 job-related, valid interview questions; PLUS —
- All the steps and information you need to conduct an effective hiring process; PLUS
- Job Descriptions, Job Facts Sheets, Interviewing Summary Sheets, Reference Check Forms and other job-related documents and checklists you can customize to fit your unique needs!!
- Enables you to look at the “total” candidate.
- Each element of the EEP blends together to provide management with a complete, objective picture of a candidate’s characteristics and abilities. Through the use of the EEP, the manager has more than a gut feeling to go on; plus the legal liability inherent in subjective hiring decisions is reduced.
- Has a proven track record.
- The EEP has been used by over 900 agencies in the U.S. and abroad since its debut in 1988. To date, well over 100,000 candidates have been assessed under the EEP and there has never been a challenge to its use!
- Is a valid predictor of future job performance.
- Criterion-based validation studies for the EEP test battery demonstrate that the EEP has predictive validity for public safety communications positions. The validity coefficient for the EEP test battery is .45. A validity coefficient is a calculation used in validation studies to indicate the relative predictability of the method. This coefficient is then used as proof of the usefulness of a certain hiring technique. In this type of research, a validity coefficient above .20 is considered acceptable; validity coefficients of .30 & above are considered very good.
- Assists in training and development.
- The computerized scoring of the personality instrument allows you to print narrative “Profile” Reports on the primary personality characteristics of your candidates, allowing training and management to be geared to meet the unique needs and motivators of the employee.
- Meets ADA and other federal guidelines.
- May be scored in-house by the agency OR may be sent to PEI for scoring at no additional charge! (Continental U.S. only)
JOB-RELATED, VALID TESTING — JOB-RELATED INTERVIEW QUESTIONS — CUSTOMIZABLE DOCUMENT & CHECKLISTS — GUIDELINES FOR CONDUCTING THE HIRING PROCESS
ALL IN ONE EASY TO USE — EASY TO UNDERSTAND —
COST EFFECTIVE PACKAGE!!!!!
SELECT THE BEST WITH THE EEP!!!
- Employee Evaluation Program (EEP)
- Employee Evaluation Program (EEP) for Entry-leve Police Officers
- Employee Evaluation Program (EEP) for EMS Field Positions
- PEI's Complete Employee Interviewing and Hiring Kit
- Personality Testing